Tuesday, December 18, 2007

had pizza with the Wadthing girls today.
the lunch was okay.
but i feel awkward somehow.
the fun part was only the pizza.
cheechin added lots of chilli + cheese.
she ended eating what she added. lols.

just as i thought someone could save me from that horrible situation.
i got 'rejected' as well.
went home.
msged amanda...
YAY! she passed. 9 points for N's.
i'm happy for her and she sounded so high over the phone.
great girl! =) i wait for you next year hor!
perhaps, this is the only thing that made my day.

next year, my turn.. i cant be bothered actually. ZzZz
good results go do banking. lousy results go do maritime.
worst come to worst. go ite lor.
while most of the ppl around me starts school on Jan 2nd.
i'll have a job hopping session...
and bite my job for another 2-3 months before i start school.

my brain's rusty. but! go school can see shuai ge ( thats a motivation )
wahahahahahaha.! i'm so looking forward to poly life!
[ ok lah, i'm saying this just to agitate the GUY who'll be reading this. lols.]

No comments:

Post a Comment