Thursday, December 27, 2007

HEY PEOPLE! it has been quite sometime since you heard bout me right?
i know me readers missed me. HAHAHA (act only).
sorry, but i had been very very busy with work.
i dun even have time to meet that guy of mine(my camel).
everyday wake up early, return home late...
by the time i come home, too tired to get online....
bathed, watch a lil tv and go to bed!
but so far, i've been enjoying work.
maybe cus theres no HER.
plus marisah quite fun lahhh.
and working with meiyun also. lols.
many things happened recently.

marisah very nice, treat us breakfast and even dinner.
once i told her, " i very hungry eh"
the next moment, nasi lemak appeared.
like whao! i mean which boss would do that.
she even allowed me to eat breakfast during my working time!
whereas the other one. asked me to give up the damn flyers.
which i kinda rebelled and did something else. heh.

so far so good. i'm enjoying life.
well, at least these hard work will pay off once i receive my pay.
then i can get myself a new MP3! YAYYYYYY!

my christmas was spent at work. with lots of orders and customers.
the night before. i got screwed up damn badly, i'm so sorry.
i know it gets irritating and all, but i'm really sorry.
till now, my mum is still strongly against the idea of staying my night outside.
i dont know how to convince her for countdown.
i know shes getting vexed and all.i hope i can help her lessen her burden..
but then, i really want to spend my night outside.
sigh. how?

No comments:

Post a Comment