Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Suddenly everyone is asking " Tell me truthfully, do you have a boyfriend?"
OR that gay " how old is your boyfriend?"
maybe i was caught somewhere, somehow.
I'm in a dillema.
Apparantly, my dad, my bro, my friends.
In fact, everyone close to me knows bout this..
EXCEPT my mum. i'm still waiting for the right time to strike.
but at the same time, because i return home quite late,
and she gets quite worried everytime.
telling her that would keep her mind at ease but i know shes gonna kill me for that.
but then again, having a boyfriend doesnt mean you're gonna neglect anything else.
maybe just sparing some time for this special someone.
and giving and receiving love to and for this special someone.
=)

work was okay today.
quite boring. but lots of orders.
at 2pm, got nothing for me to do.
so at 2.30 they decided to let me paste sticker. LOLS.
there was a new girl today.
quite young. but i think same age...
didnt really talk lah.
boring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment