Saturday, April 12, 2008

oh, i forgot to add something for ytd.
another thing happened which made us LAUGH like shitttttt.
apparently, there was this guy holding on to his canoeing the stick.
i dont know what isit called.
he was holding it upright.
and there were 2 pple who thought IT WAS THE POLE, the one in the bus.
so funny lor!!! like they hold it so confidently, but in the end, they jerk back a little.
cus it provides no support! the guy holding on to the stick was initially sleeping.
hahahahaha. he woke up after the first encounter.
and the scenerio was like freakin funny. and i was laughing all the way.
couldnt control...

ytd night was super busy.
with all my fellow titans, mich was talking to me, jying was talking to me.
mohamo isan ( isham's chi name ) was talking to me.
den my grp mates, those that cannot recognise me still pm me.
i was like wthhh! so many people!
den i was dying to go off! LOLS.
tired ah.

i dread WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment