Friday, April 25, 2008

school was quite boring ytd i guess.
ended at 4, met wenqi.
dearest came, still shy.
had light food den headed to sports complex.
but wth, when we reached we saw huahua, and only huahua
and at that time, there were only 2 of us. LOLS.
like wth, we were HAPPY! cus chances are, we'll get in.
in the end, came alot of pple.
saw rachel, the one in my soccer S&W.
from st margs. she was like "are you in soccer ytd?" "you play netball too?!"
alot of familiar faces.
anw, i was the first team to play.
but ok, luckily my C not very strong ( maybe that's why i got in )
my bf said i tyco. LOLS.
played the same match as meiyun also.
wenqi nv even play.
in the end, i played another recreational game ( cus they lack of pple ).
den me and wenqi tag GS GA.
and ok, luckily i could still throw and catch properly.
shooting was HELL! i managed to put in 1 shot.
apparently both wenqi and i were playing passing over the netball pole. LOLS!
it was hilarious and it seems like i'm playing with my juniors.
den in the end when they announced i was like effing scared.
cus my name wasnt the first few that were called.
i was like SHIT. and then i slowly heard my teammate's name.
but ok, my team's attacking was the best.
it's considered good for the first time we're playing together.
like HEY! we used to be rivals fighting for a place.
my defending side went abit wrong.
AND I ACTUALLY FACED THE WRONG SIDE DURING CENTER PASS!!
like so noob. LOLS. wth..

No comments:

Post a Comment