Tuesday, September 23, 2008

long long working hours.

/edited


Hello everyone!!
GREETINGS!
sorry but it's gonna be a long post.
please bear with me...
If you dont know, i'm currently working as banquet waitress at Holiday Inn.
2e4 class gathering!

PLEASE TILT
anw, if you look close enough, the pic quality is quite bad, but they're actually broadcasting
the soccer match, liverpool vs s.... i think.sorry i forgot the club!

anw, basically i'm doing loads of wedding events.
and it makes me can't wait to get married!!!
be a beautiful bride!! take pics, yum-seng
i've already have a dream wedding gown in mind. HAHAHA
k enough of dreaming bout wedding.



could actually adapt to the environment quite fast.
alot of china pple, but they'll all fine.
everyone ask me if i'm from china.
they say i look like cheeeeena.
even the people from china said so. LOL.
they say i loook 19-20 yrs old.
WAHAHAHHAHAHA even my manager said so.
ok. not the point.
serving infront of the customers quite a problem for me, STILL.
serving VIP is good, but defintiely no room for faults.
and i served vip with asst helen's help ytd. SHIOK.
clearing up, getting ready for seminar arrangement.
stayed till 3am den cabbed home with 1 other girl and 2 other guys.

anw, there quite slack. but during wedding, the managers like !#$%
but nvr kena scolded ytd.
work is fun because time passes very fast. but clearing up sucks -_-.

while doing packing, ali and faizal took turns to come in.
finished early, so slept for awhile.
den kena disturbed by the faizal.
he talked to me bout lust.
so random.
"sec sch got teach bout sex?" Yes. "Lust?" No.
he says it's a desire. den he say he gave his ex gf at 15yrs old. LOL.
den he had a call and said i talk to you later...
super random pple.

den omg that murali.
dont know what's his prob.
indian btw, 9 years older summore.
he said he likes me on the first day i met him.
wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, den he like quite irritating.
he tells me he loves me during work. WTH/
everytime he would ask me, you really dont like me ah, why ah?
he'll say he miss me and ask if i miss him.
i just told him i love my boyfriend and dont at all like him, WAHAHAHHAHA.
i love my bfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbf!

anw, thanks dearest for being so understanding.
he would stay up to 3-4am just for me to reach home safely.
sweeets (:
i love you loads ok?
and i'll definitely share my joy with you. hehehe.
i love you i love you i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment