Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tired!

I'm so tired!

buffet & arcade with mich ytd.
fun fun fun, but hand aching... haha.
It's a different 'fun' altogether when it comes to dearest.
basically i do what i cannot do with him, with my friends.
maybe that pissed him off abit.

this fasting month we've been quarelling/ having disagreements quite abit.
maybe it's the first one like he said...
it's like i can't go out with my friends.
he doesnt like seeing me with my friends.
he feels left out.
but, it's part and parcel of fasting what...
i immediately asked him to hook up with a person of his own religion and race.
it's not as if i'm going out with my friends on any other day and leaving him alone.
and even if it was so, what's wrong with that!!?!?
the root of the problem - MEETING UP TOO OFTEN
yeah, we've been meeting too often = becoming more possesive.
but he've came out with a solution to it.
being supportive of each other. so i guess it's fine...
14th is THIS SUNDAY!!

anw, i slept at 3 last night( this morning actually )
and then i had a really bad dream.
i think i wanted so much a break from dearest that he didnt appear in my dreams.
instead, it was someone else... NOT CHACE CRAWFORD LAAAAA.
ok let's not talk bout it, it sucks.

everytime i've nothing to do...
i'll start thinking bout bo liao stuffs.
like.... what would life be if i broke up with dearest.
and what would like be if i didnt break up with me exxxx.
guys just cant be trusted sometimes!!

anw, gonna talk bout my interview @ fish&co ytd.
dumb x 10000, think the manager ran out of questions or smth.
she was like, is studies or work more important?
of cus studies la!! accountant earn how much f&b earn how much use your brain! LOL
she asked if i dine in at fish&co before, den i was like yes, wheelock ( BAD MEMORY BTW )
how was my experience like?
like very busy. not like there got shuai ge or anything. LOL.
i think my grp of friends are better looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment