Monday, September 15, 2008

SIAN

totally siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
results kinda suck.
ok, not kinda, IT SUCKS.
3.45 gpa. is like omg, so far behind compared to my classmates.
my friends are gettin 3.7-4.0
and that includes MUHAMMAD 'ISHAM!
but yay! i passed!
i'm so proud of my ITB. i got an A! was expecting a B though.
but my group's PBL was good. heh.

so other than that, i wanna go jump down the building now.
no la, so glad that we've both done well ( we passed ! )
now we have no worries.. not so much.

ok, halfway through puasa.
so half more to go + 4 days before we return to our normal routine.

yesterday was quite busy.
need to get clothes, go grandma house cus it's my grandpa's death anniversary.
lastly to nanny's house.

today have got job training.
sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment