Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chicken Otah and Fish Satay



At this unearthly hour~ I can't help to listen to this kind of soothing love songs.
I had to rush all the elearning assignments today!
Just to make sure I have enough time to finish other projects.
Now I'm left with costing and FIT which sadly, the quiz will consist of a few percent.
So I better not play play(:

Anw, Today(yesterday rather) marks the end of my spanish class!
how fast the 6 weeks have passed!
I remember i rant every monday on Maestro Esteban's curls.
Now they are gone! and I prolly won't get to see it again. LOL.
Cus' he's returning for Mexico/USA
BUT!! that's not the most important because my love for spanish is still on the rise!
Am still considering to take foreign language dip or...
outside school.
you know maybe i will be on a honeymoon country to some lovely place of a spanish speaking country. It would be great to put them into use.
I have never regretted taking Spanish!
I didn't even hesitate taking Spanish for IS! Language is not THAT hard to score anyway...
I think I should be able to do well, actually I think my whole class should...
because my teacher once told me how he went about bragging about my class to his top.
HAHA! amazingly, these 6 weeks of spanish whizzzzzzed past too fast!!
I hope it was a sem long oh man!

Today for my other 40% weightage, I had my oral conversation and presentation...
The oral conversation was SUPER scary,
my heart was beating ever fast like how I race against time all the time...
I was the 3rd person! Cristina/Chua Shi Lin = C so like no diff.
I went in, Maestro Esteban greeted me in spanish, and of cus by no choice I had to reply in spanish although it's not part of the assessment. I told him I was damn scared! so he went on and I think I lagged 3 seconds for 1 question that came out of expectation.
he asked "How many brothers do you have?" I hope I gave the correct answer...
My group presentation was on flamenco. I think it wasn't too bad.

Next mon we're going back for Mexican food and movie!
OH MAN! today my classmate made this spanish dessert, almond pie.
IT TASTED SO GOOOOOD! and the group consisted of ALL GUYS!
damn, how come i was never a good baker?
I MISS SPANISH=(

actually i'm waiting for next sem so that 'Isham can take another foreign language...
and then he can teach me, think he's gonna take french or smth.
Yo Hablo Chino, Ingles y un poco de espanol, malayo and more to come =)

I want to learn portugues/Italian but i heard they are similar to spanish

OK! gtg! take care all, i took so long to blog=(
I LOVE ALL OF YOU & Espanol=)

No comments:

Post a Comment