Saturday, May 09, 2009

YAY!

Finally I get to spend some time with 'Isham!
=) This week was crazy because we didn't meet for 2 days.
break record alr! LOL. but it felt totally fine.
So i'm quite glad I'm not a possesive girl anymore.
I dont need him to always spend time with me...
meet me everyday and such!
BUT BUT! of cus i wished he could. just that i dont mind if we don't meet that frequent.
(every post i niam about the same thing)

This sem I think I'm too obsessed about studies that even Babe is complaining.
So hopefully it'll pay off...
Can't wait for commontest to be over, so i can enjoy more HOLIDAYS with Babe!

5more days to 18th months...
guess we'll just settle for a simple dinner or smth.
We'll have a good meal on the 19th=)
I think we should stop 'celebrating' monthly and concentrate on anniversary instead...
because if you do all the things monthly, theres nth to do on anniversaries!
BUTBUT! we shall watch football on our 2nd year! =) ok dearest? HAHA
Lastly, WE've been quarreling less for the past 1 year I think...
I think sometimes I just can't be bothered.
But hopefully, our plan goes well...
and we can live happily ever after. LOL
bullshit! no la. so we'll be happy together (:

WCP later
till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment