Thursday, May 07, 2009

Just me?

Time seemed to pass amazingly fast this emester.
I dont know if it's just me or do you feel the same?
Even lectures and tutorials passes damn fast.
Which i'm surprised. because like 3/4 of the time, i'm actually listening.
though i admit that i'm easily distracted at times...

No projects so far but I'm still tired!
I dont have enough time to sleep!!!
and definitely NOT enough time to meet 'Isham as compared to last sem!
why ah? I also dont know.
But this sem's tutor are great! at least they are kinda forgiving.
Today i was late for like 20mins and she marked me present...
alongside with Francis and Shilin who were also late!
Actually... our clique is reducing in size...
AND I WANT TO GO TO LESLIE's hse!!!
omg, so miss leslie, harinder, YUNRU SITING & co!
so near yet so far you know!
Peiyi never fails to make me laugh everyday.
it's always her actions or things she say.
right peiyi? HOHOHO
and today she burst out laughing over Payee=Peiyi

I have so many things to complete and I'm SERIOUSLY running out of time.
tuts to be done and due next week(of cus it's due next week)
COSTING(i need photocopy!)
PRACTICE questions for Intermediate Financial Accounting(left with form 5:D)
GST 2% assignment

tmr i've got IFA lecture, which means IFA tutorial!
IFA tutorials are long winded and take lots of calculation
but it's fun, just apply-practice type. no need think so hard...
BCOMM2 tmr, i can't imagine=((((((((((((
I know it's gonna be boring, so i'm gonna bring my lappy.

FRI: 9-6 with only 1hour break.
Tax lecture! which also means Tax tut needs to be done!
Hais. Costing lecture is pushed forward because lecturer involved in Graduation!
CHIONG AH!~~
Shilin you can do it! (:

Jiayou, GPA 4! hahahaha
what a joke!
Can't wait for HOLIDAYS!!!

6 more days to one and a half years!

No comments:

Post a Comment