Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Lethargic...

Today I felt damn lethargic during training. I don't know why.
Too lazy to run!!
but one thing i'm damn proud of! 10rounds for warm up without cutting court!
never liked the idea of cutting court while running because I'm trained not to do so. LOL
Paired with Tom for some goalkeeping skills
both of us throw until very tired. Low balls jitao catch no ball, literally! LOL
Next week will be better.
Anyway, something happened.
then again, imo guys are supposed to aid girls,
and not like run, dribble and all.
what for? also no satisfaction for successfully dribbling past a girl.
It's ok to do abit of these, but just not too much to put in tricks and all.
Went to eat aft tt, jitao everytime eat i feel like vomiting. Sian.

got back my Costing paper today. I was surprised.
But i somehow hid my emotions... because i didnt want to appear to be proud or smth.
I was really shocked. Hope all my friends can do well.
1 thing I SUCK IS I CAN NEVER TEACH.
but nevertheless, i'm more than willing to extend my hand to my friends!
So if anybody needs any help in anything, Feel free.
I will try my best...
Hope IFA won't cui.

I love Weds for now!

ARGH!! PAY. I WANT PAY!!
I WANT TO SHOP, GO MANY PLACES!

No comments:

Post a Comment