Monday, July 06, 2009

Mcdonalds breakfast for lunch!

I had mcdonalds breakfast for lunch!!
Work yesterday was 10x the people than usual.
it sucks because i thought i could happily eat my breakfast!
But no luck!

did i mention that i was at LT68E for Tax lecture
and i began to feel very itchy on my left arm, 3 bites.
i left it there, the next time i see, it's 8 bites.
OMG!! it's damn itchy to the max!
It was the cruelty of a little black bug hiding on the theater-like sofa chairs.
IRRITATING. now in addition to my flabby arms, I have ugly insect bitten scars arm. SIGH =(

Finally got my pay! yay! save money save money! =)
this 2 months I'm financing my own money well.
I've been saving alot and i'm happy =)

AYG09! ending faster than i expected. wanted to watch some finals or what lor!
but no luck no luck, promise i'll watch it next year for youth olympic games!
I'm watching Iran and China for 3rd 4th placing in football! on live tv of course!
I really have to say that many athletes don't look like youths lor!
Singapore athletes have more youthful look.
HAHA. young mah! then again, China is coming here to own many events.

Global cities damn boring today! sigh.

can't wait for the weekend again, rest day.

suddenly miss my pri sch friends leh!
ALL OF YOU!!! super miss!

anw, triumph's zero-gap like nice!
I want damn nice cleavage but cannot leh.
Next time breast sag how ah?
Women has got so so so many problems!

Training tmr, Next 2 weeks mixed street netball with hunkias/tss team
can't wait for 14nov.

No comments:

Post a Comment