Saturday, July 18, 2009

This week had been a really busy week for me.
Run errands, project, tutorials and all.
In fact i skipped 2 tutorial classes this week. guilty to the max =(

anw, did i mention i splurge on shopping like ever again.
it was 100 zhun zhun this time.
but to think again, i saved more than $100.
that's because everything was on sales.
and everything i bought were either half the price or MORE!!
esp the french connection shirt. High to the max!

was feeling damn sick ytd, sore throat pain to the max.
went to buy liang cha and today i felt ok.
but cough is coming!!
the feeling sucks to the max!!
ytd i spammed like 10 lozenges. hahaha
overdose.

next week is another busy week.
Tue-Fri is sports week!
ok but it's good. means i'm exercising

last night i dreamt abt Revive.
sigh. I miss netball with my mates.
but i've mentioned, it's not the same anymore...
I miss netball, I still love netball!
but maybe it's time to try new stuffs man!
SY!! teach me tennis one day!
i would like to try =)

No comments:

Post a Comment