Friday, September 11, 2009

AM I DREAMING!!? you ppl are lucky:)

Yes, thank God Blogger came back to life.
Ok, recently many things happened.
First, Sincere apologies to those whom i've made plans with but failed to make it.
BUT PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP!!!
=(
Next! Dover is such a wonderful place.
Random idea BUT!!! THE SADDEST THING IS...
MY FAVOURITE WESTERN FOOD IS GONE FOR GOOD!
The chicken cutlet is a must try and the serving is crazily large.
darn, all gone now =(
The place is rather the same, except some changes in the shops.
still as peaceful, still hold as much good and bad memories.
BUT I MISS THERE LOADSSSS!
next stop:bukit panjang!
we sat there for a few hours just to talk bout everything under the sun! amazing!









These few days had been really hectic for me and the team i guess.
Had to rush project and finally finished our presentation today =)
not too bad la, HAPPY! =)
oh my grp name is happy!
I'm leaving in like 2 days++ great! time flies.
I'm having mixed feeling, i look forward to the trip but i do hold so fears.
as i really do not know what kind of place it will be like.
and like everyone suggested and reminded, i must be careful of my belongings!
everyone should!!
I dont know how i'm gonna survive in my longest 6hr flight.
and i cannot take sitting too long with very limited space cus my knee hurts like crazy
even in movies! imagine 6hrs! SHIT! i better sit outside!
Haven't really finish packing anw =)
Halfway only! heh
Looking forward to 8days of great shopping! and 2 days of serious work. LOL
looks like we've quite alot of shopping time! =D
CONTROL.CONTROL.
k update again guys, i'll be bringing my lappy to Shanghai.
so don't miss me too much! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment