Saturday, September 12, 2009

Miss Independent.

I am gonna talk bout my trip like ever again!
This is the second time i'm travelling with my friends
(the first time was bangkok 2005 still ROCKS TO THE MAX)
I hate squeezing shopping bags into my luggage.
I hate spending a few hours just to make it neat and tidy.
I'm afraid now.
cus' sometimes i realised i'm over dependent on my mum/isham,
even though i ought to be independent most of the time...
I wake up every morning on my own.
But that's not an excuse for me to be late all the time.
I cannot depend on my teammate's effort and claim the credit as mine.
Because we are a team.
Sometimes things are really weird.
I can meet 'Isham out there
but he'll always come to pick me up.
CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT!
If you can't change others, change yourself.
So now! Shi Lin is full of efficiency!!! lol
what a joke! ok but CHANGE!!! just be more efficient instead of thinking about fun all the time.
I need to pick up ironing of formal clothes(long sleeves) as well as sewing.
Cooking wise I LIKE! =) so by the time i reach 25/27 I'll make a good wife and a good mummy(:
BAKING SEX~ ok, come back make cheesecake again! starting to miss it!
some things i can actually do on my own.
still, people had to do it for me.
I work, but I always have ot enough money no matter how i try to save!
BUT! this few months savings wise it's increasing.
ytd, my posb account from 4 digits dropped to 3digits
after paying for trip!
sad to the max!
BUT!!! the happy thing is! once i come back, work for 1 day and i get PAY AGAIN!

I really dread shanghai now. sigh, i hate packing more.
ok. I'm not like gonna use Twitter cus that's not my style.
So if you're really interested, just read my blog everyday.
i hope i'm energetic enough to blog! LOL
or facebook! =D

oh yes,if i'm travelling by train, worst of the worst.
can't drink water from lakeside to changi.
Is it really necessary? hmmm.
and to drink, i'm suppose to drag my luggage to the staff room or smth to drink water
and continue to ever so long journey.
Great!
LTA is smart to implement this, so there would be more people like me.
fare higher=charge higer=earn more money.
sigh..... i'm a poor school kid.
shit head.
got bus to changi not.

Love you Babe! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment