Friday, September 04, 2009

YOU COMPLAIN! =)

Went back to school today early morning for Pre trip workshop.
OK, first I was late for an hour, how I was late doesn't really matter now.
second, I went to the wrong block! went to 56 instead of 72.
Third, I went up to the 5th floor, see no one, called enci, didn't pick up,
called yunru, they were at water feature. Went down.
Aft i reach water feature, was asked to go up and put my bag. ARGH. ok.
went down again, den less than 10mins, the whole activity ended. SHITHEAD seriously.

ok, the whole trip in the first place sucks, cus the departure date alr sucks.
NOW THE FLIGHT TIMING SUCKS TOO! HOW AH!
I am leaving in the afternoon and reaching Shanghai, take bus to Suzhou den night alr.
so no activities for the first day. maybe shopping ^^
I am taking a midnight flight back and arriving SG at 545. BEST!

I am sharing my room with ah ru jie jie! HAHA no lah, yunru la!
yay! can share stuffs and bring cup noodles. hehe
gotta shop for stuffs soon =( but broke broke!
ok budget all the way~
not planning to sleep on sun so i can sleep for 6 hours in the plane =)

go china learn new things.
experience new stuffs hope no culture shock!
stock up cosmetics and kinder surprise(hopefully) gonna buy like 10 packs. HAHA
I think i wont buy clothes =( unless really very nice. later like a shrink=tight=sian
luckily room got free internet
and shimin got really lots of cards and what not! haha.
so sure gonna enjoy my time there.
the only difficult part is abt avoiding pork. haha thats leesheng's and my problem

The last part is leaving my mum at home, that's sad.
she would have to stay at home alone 10days without me.
and i know she wont call me one la. but i'll just call home =)

Last Last part is BABE!
Can't wait for the trip to be over cus by the time i'm back I'll get my pay soon.
and get to spend lots of time with Dearest =) cus Finish puasa alr! happy!!
While anw, I'll still keep in touch with you using phone/net
so no worries =)

k! the last last last thing is I CAN'T WORK! SUCKS TTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment