Sunday, June 13, 2010

1st 10km

I jitao failed my own personal aim.
but still proud of myself. heh
I saw 5 ambulances, out of which i saw 1 guy go up infront of me.
damn scary =(
the uphill was a killer.
lol. i only managed to get my pace at like the 3rd km.
which suck=(
for me it is usually run->tired->very tired-> den not so tired.
the very tired jitao feel like giving up.
lol. but there was a water point just before the uphill.
run den suddenly stop and drink jitao feel like vomitting.
but dun drink also cannot =(
mafan, took a few sips and jogged, den jitao walk liao =(
until downslope my knees wahhhhhh......
ya so in the end i completed the race within 2 hours to get the finisher's medal.
I won't reveal my timing of course.
super embarrassing.
but the good thing is, i'm damn motivated to run now! WEEEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment