Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Too many updates

Sigh, camp ended last week.
WAS A BLAST ( well at least for me )
was GL for the the FIRST TIME of my life.
and just so happened my group all guys and DAMN NOISY.
so really bring up my mood.
Food was definitely better than last year.
though there were several cock ups, why don't they just make me the president?
girls work better than guys! HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding.
or maybe i'm quite used to working with girls back in secondary school.
I miss those days.
anw i shan't go into much details of the camp because
picture paints a thousand words.
if you really want to know what we did, can go check out the professional pictures taken by our dear photographers, jean, peiyi and azzrul.

They called me stephanie cus i was acting as HHH's wife for our very interesting skit.
MWAHAHAHA love them all.
now i can't remember all their names but their sequence of entrance from the skit.
nice ppl =D and stone cold fell, so once again, if you're interested go check out the video @ facebook.

Highlight!! LOTSO from Toystory3 thanks Babe. Strawberry Scented Loves!

Got home went paya lebar to collect isham's ic w him from the police lost and found.
Hei sushi.
Next day went to school for project and K-Oed
Fever, sore throat.
next day went to see a doctor. Fever + inflamed throat + rashes
total damage $70.
bo hua. hais $$$$$.

Yesterday! late for WISP as usual.
ED first assignment 15.5/20. WTF lowest of the group.
but it's ok. i'm fine i just need a Bee.
hope my individual essay won't be too bad as well. LOL
it's not easy writing an argumentative while portraying the ethical dilemma.
Interview went well. I just realised I talked too loud.
sometimes he gave me puzzled face so i repeated.
but sometimes I realised i not answering to his questions.
but it's ok, maybe he likes my smile too much. cus he said i was cheerful.
mwahahaha.
Data gathering is the real deal.

Kill me i'm getting back AFA today.

No comments:

Post a Comment