Monday, June 21, 2010

A picture to remember

Today(yesterday) was Father's day.
had dinner @ crystal jade with ah ma,dad,mum,bro and me.
It was a very awkward setting, but while i was sitting, i truly can't recall the last time my family had a proper dinner together.
There was no feeling of longing to be together as a family
as much as I wish, because I know deep down, we live this way better than we used to.
Yet in each of our hearts, we still care for each other.
It's so weird why can't a family be a family!!
and it's weird i'm addressing this issue after so many years...
Well at least, we all know we're not tied down by this 'family status'.
Would things be better if things stayed the way they were?
I miss having a home, with parent's room, my own room, my brother's room.
a wide kitchen and nicely decorated living room.
used to have straits times every morning which i didn't appreciate,
used to fight over computers.
used to play PS1!
would I have been a better kid if i remained the way i were?

well, for all I know, I'm happy with everything I have now.
thou my house is not as beautiful, at least I know,
there are so many people who care about me.

ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ. is this just the beginning?

I WANNA LEAD A BETTER LIFE ONCE I SETTLE DOWN.
I WANT A BETTER LIFE FOR MY KIDS.

ok, this apart, the food ok la, wasn't very hungry, but in the end still full!! lol
about $200++
I have a recent allery to prawn, but don't know why recently always have to eat prawn.
i mean just to happen that the dishes all had prawn!
my palm, fingers will start to get itchy on the inside
and is sometimes to uncontrollable, it's like you scratch, but can never reach that ITCHY PART!
when you scratch, blood circulate and will 'spread' to other parts. sigh =(
I LIKE TO WAT PRAWNS!!

also, as all of you should know by now, I FAILED FTT.
damn there goes my clean sheet.
well, not something to be proud of. but questions were damn tricky.
not what i expected(like btt).
next slot is aug, just nice =D
decided to take practice as well!
just before ftt and lastly, some recommended to take ftt while driving
cus you'll understand better.
HOPE IT WORKS THEN! =D
till aug, I WANNA PASS DRIVING LEHHH~!
So tough to look for a PI.
but i will engage a good one =D

Toy Story 3 made me tear quite badly.
in fact i watch all movie also tear =(
but very bad this time cus I had 3d glasses on, so it got quite hard trying to wipe away tears.
and i didn't want to take those glasses off so it won't be obvious that i'm tearing.
I LOVE LOTSO.
strawberry is my new addiction =D

project and camp tmr! CHIONG AH!

ARGENTINA I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment