Monday, August 02, 2010

Love

It's first day of the week and i'm damn happy!!
1. i am done with ED DEBATE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2., i am only left with BCOMM
3. I didn't drag myself to class today
4. Futsal tmr!
5. NDP preview SHIOK ONLY, damn happy got Kit Chan =D original still the best
6. I AM GOING FOR YOG PREVIEW! 2010 is such a great year!
7. ITS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL
8. Paranormal Activity 2 coming out!
9. Inception SO NICE until I come out asking myself whether I AM DREAMING.
10. Bought my Newlook top!!

let's move on to the not so happy stuffs
1. probably stay veggie for this week. Miss Noora showed us a video on animal rights called 'earthlings' killed my appetite totally. Killing animal sucks ttm!!
2. I got class at 9 tmr and free from 11-2!
3. Babe's fasting next week!
4. I need more sleep :( 7 hours optimal. aim aim target target
5. should i play hello kitty online or sims 3? hmmm

I LOVE EVERYTHING NOW!! NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment