Sunday, March 20, 2011

Futsal

Futsal has never been my forte.
whether was it the goalkeeping or playing outfield
I JUST SUCK.
endless scoldings from coach isham for not running enough, covering angle, diving.
today we finally had our chance.
I wish training could be as structured as this every week.
then maybe at the end of 3 years we can be much much better.
Nonetheless, I am proud of my teammates :) Played well, enjoyed ourselves.
didn't get trashing.

On my part i committed a few mistakes which i really cannot accept.
but when a goalie commits mistake = concede goal.
it sucks. a few saves but wasn't enough to cover my mistake :(
It was a first time experience, i treasure, I learn...
Wish that we had more matches. wish the music wasn't so loud
wish we had a little more time to train, wish we had perfect attendance.
Diving down doesn't hurt so much compared to training...
Finally I can say, I feel attached to this sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment