Sunday, June 01, 2014

For you



I am not as good as you when it comes to expressing my feelings in writing...
mine would usually be accompanied by leh lah lor, my style mah... :)
Thank you for standing by me especially during these tough period...
you would wake up at 3am to accompany me until i was tired and sleepy 
even though u had to wake up at 6.30am...
Thank you for always meeting me on weekends cus u know i hated staying home...
Thank you for meeting me even though you only had 2-3hrs of sleep today... :)
You taught me to be generous with people in need...
Thank you for your assurances on our future together, it will def be better than what I have now...
Thank you for always making me laugh because being with you makes me feel home.
Idk if you're read this but just wanna let you know you play a large part in my life and i love you :)

For now, i am just returning to a house that is not a home...
I will build my own home next time! :) 

Anw, kudos to us for finishing 21km!! more details when i blog again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment