Thursday, June 05, 2014

house

coming back to this place everyday makes me feel so....
vocab too poor, can't find the right words,
I am no different from renting a room.
I manage to convince myself I will not 'marry out' from this house,
都被说的好像白吃白住. i won't be so thickskinned,
lost my respect toally...
plus if this were to appear in my wedding video, i will be reminded only the sad things.
for what i ruin my own video right? I rather go to my nanny's place or hotel lor.
I will leave here quietly without trace, no one is going to know where I stay,
I will be out of trouble, out of mess eventually.

I am biting the bullet for the next 2 years! hopefully the flat is ready by then....
#safeguarding my assets now since it is at potential risk.
u know i have a Prada wallet is 13 card slots, only with 5 filled...
just because I didn't want to have any risk to harm myself.
I think really, one day retribution will fall on those who deserve.
it is so impt to bring up ur children well, or if you can't provide them with the best,
don't give birth, sigh................ sometimes I wonder why I am born to deserve this shit???/
but I always always look around and realise how lucky I am to have studied, have knowledge,
have a stable job, have time for my hobbies etc. some people have to worry about 3 meals a day.
the situation I am in makes me strive harder for the future I dream to be,
the kind of value I will teach my kids,
the kind of mum I will be...

I am a very 'outgoing' person from young, ie. like to go out la,
not a very stay home kind, actually ever since that incident happened,
every weekend is an OUT for me, I hate staying in this house.
but when I get married, i would love to spend my weekends learning new things to cook or bake,
stay home to watch movie, snack.
I appreciate family time but I never had the chance....
Home is what I imagine to have love, laughter, respect... not my case..
thats why you notice I keep mentioning house, a house is an 'empty shell' to contain people.


'Isham comes from a perfect family, his parents brought their sons all well :)
I also appreciate my nanny and panny alot for the love they have provided me.
sometimes as we get busier we forget they are also getting old.
we spend less time with them...
they don't need much from you, just some quality time tgt.
be generous with your money because how long can they spend your money for?
有舍才有得

anw 21km thinking bout it now seems like a mth ago,
first 10km was pretty fast although there were bottlenecks,
next 5km felt the longesttttt! but also the 'coolest' cus it was drizzling.
my knees were in pain probably because i wasn't used to the distance.
my usually training distance is usually 5km, max i went was 7km...
so 21km was really a big deal...
I was breathing normally but my legs just can't take it...
then came the muscle rub station where I 'bua-ed' on my knees and calf.
in about 15 seconds, my skin was BURNING! for a moment i thought I was gonna have a bad burn. LOL
so because it was SO hot, I started running faster so the cold air will 'cool' my burn a little.
super funny, then i was hoping to finish before the rub wear off otherwise I will be in pain again,
overall I had a good experience! I will attempt again next year, but can't imagine doing it in the morning.
:) 2hr 44mins is not too bad for a first time!! :)

after exams i have a list of things i wanna do...
#plan time!

No comments:

Post a Comment