Monday, June 09, 2014

Last day

Today is the last day of preparation before my more hopeful of passing P2 paper.
My day started at abt 8.30am (blessing to wake up on a weekday at the time I am suppose to start work)
Headed to KFC for a lickin good breafast cus I just had Macs few days back and
I was finally early enough to eat KFC breakie before 11am :)
otw back, I met a man prolly in his late 50s or early 60s
he was struggling to get up the bus and was walking very slow,
I was sitting at the 4 seater which is the nearerst seat to the front door,
as he approached me, his legs were shaking, luckily one other passenger and I helped him
to the seat just beside mine...
it was a very short ride like 3 stops? he spoke fluent engligh and told me he was otw to the sgh and has Parkinson
I heard of this but I can't remember what is is... then he said is the veins degenerating or smth,
I wanted to ask why no one is accompanying him or if a walking stick could help but something stopped me,
there must be a reason why he was going alone,
then he asked where I was heading to I said to the CC to study,
 den i went on to tell him i am taking up part time...
just before we parted ways, I asked him to take care and bid goodbye,
He kept apologizing, thanking me and asked me to study hard. He ended his line with
God is always with me :)
May God also bless this man with good health!

speaking of which fasting mth is coming realllllly soon
my electric cooker will come to good use :)
and after exams have to go for beginner's class alr!
looking forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment