Saturday, December 06, 2014

In Pain, I found Him

He dropped me hints in my dreams which I later linked up to be the truth,
He taught me that to move on, believe in Him and to put this behind my back
(literally in my dream, I was asked to put a badge with a Quran verse on my back),
because of ghosts haunting me which I equate to this whole haunting experience.
I read the Quran briefly, cus the English choice of words are too difficult.
He knows even without me speaking >.<
Who else can understand me better?

Perhaps this is His way to show me and His way to tell Isham and I,
He is always watching,

And to that girl who destroyed my relationship(excuse me, don't say like you have such good intentions, it takes 2 hands to clap). Hope you can change for the better and I don't have to do anything to you now, God will take care of it, and your shall receive what you deserved on Judgement Day.

Meanwhile, I shall concentrate on exams and hope all's good!
:) Then be a better person

No comments:

Post a Comment