Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Not prepped

Had Laksa for Lunch thinking there would be enough time to digest and 
time to go toilet...
best thing the pain only came THE MOMENT READING TIME STARTED
for the first 15min of the exams I was perspiring and thinking whether I SHLD GO TO THE TOILET!!! wah this is last warning man... haha
anw the paper was clearly too tough for me to handle anyway.
first I wasn't well prepared,
second what I expected and what the lecturers expected didn't really come out.
third, i was super discouraged by the 1st qn already
fourth, I wrote my answers halfway and decided to change question

Well I guess I will only try to pass in Jun.
Hardest paper so far... like I got study and still cannot write out. LOL
lessons learnt
never take 2 theory papers together
never eat laksa before exams

but anw for now its time to shop, hair mask, face mask, catch up on WWE
and I WILL BE BETTER!!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment