Friday, August 29, 2008

Boyfriend= Best friend = Forever friend?

When we were young,
Love = I love you, You love me.
No problems, no quarrels!
Feels good being innocent and pure...
( btw, alot of protection needed.... i mean we were protective over our 'loved ones' )
RIGHT?!?! pri sch mateeeees, esp my Double J's!! LOL

NOW! let's be more realistic...
Problems, quarrels all the time!
but that's when u start treating your boyfriend like your bestfriends!!
pouring out sorrows, sharing joy! 'Isham can be a very gooood friend to talk to,
but that's if we have similar views. AND if we happen to share different views.
debate until someone loses. LOL

in fact in fact! Guys are better to talk to compared to girls...
(except my girls of cus ), not all guys give good advises.
but! they bring you back to reality. they tell you realistic stuffs.
whereas girls, including myself, we try to come up with like tons of solutions...
can be abit NAGGY & DRAGGY sometimes =(
different experiences!

SO FAR... none of my BFs are my very very very good x 100 friend.
if not i'm sure 'Isham will get angry!! LOL...
confiding in someone is no wrong...
but know your limits.
( dont know why i'm saying this... )
i am sure i wont even call/msg/meet isham if we break up.
ok la, i'm facing it soon.
like 2 days from now.

it's = to 1 month no BF.
LOL. nvm nvm. i'll tell myself everyday that 1 month is as short as one 14th to the next 14th.
like how we cant celebrate 10th month!! ha,kidding.
i understand, 'Isham!
i'll be a GUAI for now.
no going out. WORK!
need money. whos gonna pay for my expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment