Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NDP'08 aftermath

The long anticipated post everyone has been waiting for is finally up! ( self-claim btw )

Unfortunate events that happened on 9/8/08
  • Mum said i was too 'Hiao' for the event, i was in a red/white dress, dear was in long sleeves, but I LIKE.
  • Rushing for time, we planned to get seated before 4.45. But we reached just as the show started.
  • My mini strap from my heels broke!! which means, another new pair of shoes from Charles & Keith, another expense!
  • The weather wasn't good that day, rain was on & off.

Of course, most of the time we did get to enjoy ourselves.
Esp when it's dearest with me.
But like half the time he's seen with his camera!
Can't rmb the sequence of the show, but i like the songs!
&&& my favourite of all has to be the Black Knights.
Oh if my husband..... * Shi Lin starts dreaming again*
They can even wish Singapore happy birthday while shooting up skyhigh.
OMG, i think i'll probably faint.
It actually feels good when a group of more than 27,000 people
recite the pledge and sing the national anthem

Actually to say, Marina is nothing compared to Kallang.
I still miss Kallang!
But I'm glad they made use of the waters, lightings, bigger screens, and the
water boats ( i have no idea what you call them ).
It's my FIRST LIVE SHOW! next year i'm going to try my luck!
and hopefully i'll still be with 'Isham.
Enough said, for a more detailed analysis.
Please refer to 'Isham's blog HERE
The best part came after the show.
PARTY TIME BABY! weeeeeeeeee~!
Dear never liked me going clubbing
but 9/8/08 was great, music was shiokkkkkk
atmosphere there!
LOTS OF PICS!


















No comments:

Post a Comment