Friday, August 08, 2008

National Day celebration?

It's here once again...
If i were still a tanglin student i would be celebrating it tmrw,
In 2006, we did Shining Red Dot and my class, 3E1 emerged champions.
It was the coolest year because our whole class were in black(new class tee)
The other day, dearest and i were talking bout it.
and we found it quite dumb & stupid.
well, it's the past anw, for the 'best' class to do this, we were actually quite courageous huh.
and THE WHOLE CLASS wore it.
In 2007, we were better kids, no more rebellious ones..
It was another memorable day for me because...
Isham was going Langkawi on that day.
A planned Class gathering turned out more like a date for me.
Of course, we were still shy and all.
I managed to survive 4 days without messaging (:

I miss school somehow...
well, at least i still have something to look forward to!
Saturday baby, NDP!!!
i'm sure to love it esp at the new venue, which i've yet to go.
and the best thing is, i'm going with my bfbfbfbfbfbf.
I'm so happy! =D
but we have to reach quite early, probably cos of all the security checks and all.
anw, i prefer the old national day songs.
so hopefully i will get to sing them on saturday!
my no. 1 favourite would definitely be Where I Belong by Tanya Chua...
Noticed 2 females Artise with surname Chua!?
Next would be meeeeeeee, hahahaha!

Will update again,
Happy 43rd birthday, Singapore ( in advance )
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SINGAPORE.
and good luck to Singaporeans competing at the Beijing Olympics.

ok, blogged enough..
Time to go to bed. STUDY ITB TMRW!!
so it's super sian day!

No comments:

Post a Comment