Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ctctctctctctct

Common test, so far so good.
all can be done (of course)
well, at least it was not as like sure-flunk type of paper.
although i know i cannot make it for my mcqs.
but nvm! i'm gonna prove all ppl that going for ALL classes doesn't mean you're do well.
in otherwords, not going for all classes doesn't mean you wont do well.

Aim for this time, 75&above FOR ALL!!!!!! maybe except macro.
hopefully can reach my goal. this is the first time i'm setting a short term goal.
BECAUSE I'M SO DETERMINED TO PROVE PEOPLE WRONG!!
SHITsssssssss.
now my mum thinks i'm skipping class and constantly late
because my blaw tcher marked me late, for the 2nd time =(
shithead. NOOOOOOO. I WONT LET THAT HAPPEN.
please please please please, i must do well this time, no ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment