Sunday, December 07, 2008

SORRY PEOPLE!

Sorry loyal readers, I'm in the midst of exams and I can hardly find time to blog.
I have so much to say but guess I'll leave it till I'm done with common test.
Thank you to those who cared to ask me if i were fine and all.
Much appreciated (: Love you guys!

I'm still doing well with my boyfriend! next week! 13months!
But whatever it is, I am glad I have FRIENDS!
I'm not popular and I don't have a lot of friends, but I'm contented.
Making a decision between FRIENDS and BOYFRIEND is always tough.
And making a decision between BOYFRIEND AND MUM is tougher.

Wanna thank dearest, for standing with me always.
No matter how bad i am or how bad my family background is.
I am not rich in $, but I am rich in endless love for 'Isham! okay bullshit!

Yesterday while studying, 'Isham and I very randomly tried to recall ALL the 18 short stories
of our literature text, Sense Of Belonging (SOB). I should not have thrown it away!
ALL my notes, endless hard work and memory work lies in there.
It took us more than 10minutes. I almost forgot the existence of Ann & Ken and the hermit,
Samphire on the cliff, We look After Our Own with the racist nun, Kindergarten with the creation of planets, the last one that we missed out, and we went to search the net(last resort) was
Naemah Disparue- Whereabouts unknown! MY BEST STORY and i love it to the maxxxxxx.
I never loved Literature but i miss the characters so much!
writing endles essays just to compare the characters, the settings!
Thanks Ms Solastri (:

No comments:

Post a Comment