Sunday, December 14, 2008

glooooomy day.


Credit


Today's weather is just a replica of my heart.

The whole day has been gloomy, even now.
I had to wake up at 7 to go to work.
Dread work... but no work=no income.
endured through that 10 hours and got my pay, finally!!
can get another pay before countdown. good good!

To cope with Dearest's absence, I tried to make my work more interesting,
or at least enjoy myself during work!
And I did! I joke with the customers, help them...
But some really tak boleh tahan. Like to cut queue.
That's about all for today.

For the past week, I had to forgo a lot of plans that I really look forward to.
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen situations and circumstances,
I had no choice but to make a choice that was reasonably more rational.
I had to make a choice between chalet and Leslie's house.
A choice between Primary school friends and work.
I feel extremely bad. Then again, a choice had to be made.

Today's the Fourteenth December.
As much as I love to spend my time with my Dearest.
We both had other commitments which is more important than today.
I am not angry, I am lonely.
Then again, Dr Thomas Stockmann said, The strong must learn to stand alone.

Dearest & I came up with a diet plan, which I hope will work,
because I really want to slim down and look tanned and have a bit of muscles.
So, It's gonna be implemented as soon as tomorrow!


I still have no pictures to update because I have yet to receive any from Enci!

I miss Dearest so much.
Love you =)
Happy 13th Month, while it's still 14.

OK, 1 pic from Peiyi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment