Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Someone save me from this misery.

Why? Why me?
Why is she forcing me into such situation.
I am going crazy.

废物. I was being scolded for being a USELESS 'THING' not person btw.
just because I sent my goodnight message at 2+ earlier this morning.
I was trying to wake 'Isham up, but i couldnt.
I suck, I know.
den i was being scolded for my hp bill.
wtf, I AM JUST GETTING ABOUT $50 from you each month for concession.
and it's my fault i'm not saving.
you think 280 a month is enough?
and that's from my work, i'm sacrificing MY TIME.
I'm not even complaining i have to work.
Why do you always have to put me down.
Why?

I was late for class once, and i took a cab because there was a test.
I didn't atted school once.
She said aft a yr with my bf, she's not seeing the results.
ya, what do parents want to see? RESULTS. FUCK IT OK.
IF I CAN DO BETTER THAN MY FRIENDS WHO ARE SINGLE.
the problem doesn't lie with me, IT LIES WITH YOU.
She made this very impt statement.
IF I CONTINUE WITH MY BF, SHE ASKED ME NOT TO CALL HER MUM.
and she'll pretend she have not given birth to me.

Even before she said that, my heart was with Dearest.
I want 'Isham,
MY CHOICE IS TO CONTINUE.
how can i possibly let my best boyfriend go, just because of this.
THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.

It's unfair. ( LIFE IS NEVER FAIR, I KNOW )

my bro too has a girlfriend and shes totally cool bout it, even though it has affected his army days. he sleeps late at night ( no morning ) and shes totally cool bout it.
ME? try to find fault with me all the time.
MY RESULTS ARENT THAT BAD, OK!
ITS NOT AS IF I FAILED BADLY OR SMTH.
BULLSHIT.

and why isit that when i needed someone so much to talk to,
no one's around?

No comments:

Post a Comment