Saturday, January 10, 2009

I owe you readers so much!!

I have soooo much to blog again but i don't know where to start from.
I owed you guys pictures from sentosa.
(anw it's quite rare that i'm the last few to blog bout it)
SOON OK?

First week of school is over!! (:
As much as how the new year started, the first day of school wasn't the best.
Same bunch of people! <3
got back results, within expectations
although i know i could have done better for some!
I'm not so satisfied but at least i proved critics wrong.
THAT GOING TO CLASS LATE and missing class wont FAIL YOU.
and still can get A.
of course, I'm not encouraging anyone here.
but... if you think you can study on your own sometimes,
why bother going to school to waste 2 hours of your time playing computer games!
Mon's lect was quite dry and boring, still prefer Ms Tan!
Tue's lect jitao very noisy had to submit Macro & Blaw project
Wed IAC presentation
Thur BLAW LECTURER WAS THE BEST!! super lame
Fri bmgt was ok.

NEXT WEEEEEK!
Monday: DSS PROJECT!!
Tuesday: Macro presentation and LMS meeting
Wed: LMS presentation
Thur: MYOB LAST EDIT!
Fri: DSS project! WAH DAMN SIAN.
on top of that everyday have to chiong tutorial
so that i have time for project and sun i've got work.

I AM VERY EXHAUSTED but
i'm DETERMINED to hold it for the next 5 weeks! (:
the worst thing bout going to sch
is the long bus ride + standing+ squeezing. super irritating.
reach late jitao totally is like our fault. ask sbs have more double deck 154 in the morning la! &

yes! I passed all, my blaw tutor(: I STILL OWE A POST ON ZAID's birthday
oh, happy 23th birthday Zaid!! (:
& happy belated birthday Meiyun!

anw, have been neglecting my brown boy alot due to project meetings and all.
but he's understanding.
Thank you so much dearest!
I Love you dearest! (:

Much love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment