Friday, January 02, 2009

What a start to a new year!

First post of 2009!
Come april it's gonna be spiritualjoy's 3rd anniversary!
Even though it's 09, I still want to retain my blogskin. ha.
Alright, I'll start blogging abt yesterday!

Wed evening, after much confusion+hesitation+anger...
Managed to meet Mr Muhammad 'Isham, my hero(I'll explain later).
A few of my friends were meeting at clarke quay too.
Met about 5plus and we headed off to marina. by bus.
reached and we had to walk VERY LONG to find the mosque.
and finally we did after lots of walking. waited for him....
headed off to Marina for dinner(wanted pizzahut but too many ppl, so BK)
everywhere was jampacked. I was in 3inches tall heel.
and I had difficulties walking cus it started to hurt so much.
ok, we tried to get midnight movies at Marina's GV. but
HOW CAN THEY NOT HAVE MOVIES AFT 12!!
so we bought chinese newspaper at 7-11. the 7-11 was super stuffy and long queue.
went suntec to buy tickets, and you know to walk through all 4 towers in not NEAR!
den we had to head back to marina for countdown.
in the end too many people until cannot walk.
so we stood there, watch the fireworks in his arms.
this time no videos, I like, if not he'll be busy taking videos and he forgets me.

This year's i think was better than the previous year. More special!
I like the flying down part.
Next year shall try camping there. bring uno, play through or dare. SO FUN!
ok, by the time we left that place it was 12.30, slack awhile, tried to find entrace...
wah, I really feel like giving up alr! wasn't expecting alot of walking cus last year we sat by the bridge. this year walk until crazzy!
lepak awhile at the fountain, sing abit, den headed off to BEDTIME STORIES!
Credits

nice movie. I like it alot, at least it kept me awake.
It got stuck halfway and luckily they didn't restart the whole movie.
ended about 4+.
Slacked for about 1 hour and we headed to the MRT station.
but not open, so had to wait. go inside had to wait for the smrt ppl to open the gate.
damn long, mrt took damn long to arrive compared to last year. like 6.20 the train arrived.
and ALOT of ppl.
very squeeeeezy.

anw, here comes the most embarassing part.
We were at redhill when I suddenly felt the urge to vomit.
like jitao cannot control. den i hugged dearest very tightly, actually I was quite scared.
I thought i'll be ok if I rest for awhile.
but suddenly, alot of black spots in a white background.
(I experienced it during netball last time, sec 3! fangyi they all calling me, can hear but cannot ans and cannot see!)
The next moment before i could do anything, I was too weak to stand.
I fell onto the ground with dearest's help.
as in i was clinging to him when I fell, so he was carrying to my body weight.
So he held me down.
I couldn't see, but I could still think.
Dearest keep asking to wake up, den got medicated oil, newspaper to fan for more air.
he kissed me twice(: you see i could still count.
It's like... so embarassing fainting in a crowded train.
But before that i was perfectly fine, i could still joke with dearest.
Read it on the net that it was probably due to a decreased rate in blood flow to brain.
Maybe not enough oxygen.

When I felt like vomitting, dearest kept asking me to drink water, which I alr couldn't see.
so no choice, the next moment I was on the ground. I tried very hard to fight it btw.
I didnt want to let go of dearest! LOL.
ok bullshit, we got out at clementi, den took a bus back.
It must have been embarrasing for dearest too!
If dearest were to faint i think i'll be panicking and i wont know what to do.
phew~ I'm all fine now.
Thanks dearest for taking care of me! (: He kept talking to me, asking me to keep breathing in.
THANKS THANKS Brownboy!! (:
you saved the day like powerpuffgirls!
I hope no one recognises me =(
'Isham rocks rocks rocks. not alot of bf can do that.
LOL.

Today...
had like 6 hours of sleeping time, woke up, headed to JP with mum.
walked around... didn't buy much.
had Din Tai Fung
wah jitao again, 95% has pork.
the 5% i tell you is fried rice with eff and the one i ate, chicken soup with noodles.
my mum had hot&sour soup.
the hot & sour soup not hot&sour but still very nice. my chicken soup ALOT of chicken.
cannot finish=( and we had this prawn dont know what. also nice but oily.
eat alr very full, lucky nvr order xiaolongbao.
headed to NTUC to buy some groceries.
came back caught half and hr of little nyonya. den talking to dearest! (:

TMR SENTOSA WITH TA08!













first pic of 09!


No comments:

Post a Comment