Monday, January 19, 2009

No cny mood?

Chinese new year is 1 week away! how fast.
but.... no mood. really.
it's become quite a norm to me.

this year...
i want to save half of my angpaos.
i think i get 500 i happy alr!
ok, get a new chanel perfume...
catch a movie during cny.
and dread school...

ok, i'm saving up for my honeymoon to newwwwwyork.
i know so weird. actually might change plans.
8 years time?
but savings starts now!!
alot of my friends are turning 18 this year.
and soon i'll turn 18 and 2010 will come soon.
2010 is gonna be a GREAT yr!
not that 2009 isnt good.
maybe economy will recover by then=(

i know i talk like a kid now.
i'm suppose to be studying for my macro!!

ok, peiyi, dun sad alr la. be dog also not good.
we can talk. you can have fun with ur friends. kyubi cant(:
smilezzzzzzzz(:

No comments:

Post a Comment