Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unbelievable

I'm still stuck to this song! NONONONONO!
I know it had been umpteen times i've put this song up, loyal readers would know.
Anw, Cny, wasnt that great for me.
But i got past it anw.
These 2 days, I FINALLY FELT LIKE a 17(chey)!
like, i do my own house chores, i cook for myself...
sleep on my own. It feels great to be independent.
well, at times like this. but all of us have to grow up and learn to be independent someday!
just a matter of time, I believe.
But it feels great just being able to take care of myself.
Entertaining house calls(for the first time, it was like a hotline)
I had everyone calling me through my housephone and noone through my mobile.
Have yet to see my baby cousin(maybe not baby anymore) since he was born last year!
Didn't have a chance to go back=( At least 2 years!!
My cousins called from Malaysia! feel damn shiok.
ah, ok bullshit!
YOU KNOW WHAT's the best thing bout being alone!??!
It's SMOKE-FREEE! I LOVE IT!

I m suppose to be studying for the upcoming exams, or at least sleep early,
so i can stop complaining of lack of sleep!
BUT! I chose to chill and relax with my cup of ice greeeen tea and some music while talking to my dearest.

dearest wanted to go to Jason mraz concert. but no more tix left =(
No choice babe, next time maybe...
I'm still on my way to save!! (:


Somewhere I'll never thought I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment