Friday, October 02, 2009

Damn

Oh, my laptop charger died on me 2 days ago.
So for 2 days i was literally disconnected from the world =(
No i'm exaggerating. BUT what is most important now is that I'm back! =D
Damn, all these had to happen when I just got my pay lor!
Dearest, dun ask me to stop whining cus this is my blog =) heh

anw, these few days had been either very fulfilling/busy for the whole day,
or i was rotting at home because i didn't had my laptop.
Amazing...
& this week i didn't manage to tan because of too many plans.
It's october now. I'm stresssed.
But I wont complain because dearest will be 2 times stress next month. HOHO.
I love it =D

now now. I still need a new wallet and my chanel perfume =(
I'm quite choosy when it comes to wallet and chanel Mademoiselle.
Sigh..... $$$$ please roll in.

Special thanks to all my friends who took care of me when I was in shanghai.
I was a noob. esp Yunru =) wake me up every morning. LOL.

and additional thanks to 'Isham for his endless love, picking me up from work every sunday, always trying to spend time with me, paid for my jersey, and endless things too.
Let's go clubbing when i'm 18. JOKE.
<3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment