Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How come?

How come i'm not laughing like i used to be
(for those who know, my laughter used to be non stop, i swear)

How come i'm not as motivated like i used to be
Just no motivation to do finish something crucial.
All my bfs motivate me in one way or another =D

How come i'm not as slim like i used to be
eff this point, seriously

How come i'm not as quiet like i used to be
Coming to poly makes me outspoken like a hundred times, though i'm still shy

How come i'm not as committed as i used to be
I can't go for training consistently, WHY?

The other day i took 30 and went pass Tanglin.
So much memories =D
the football field, which reminds me of my spa warm up(barefooted warm up),
my endless 2.4km run outside school + warm up for netball.
Watching 'Isham play his zonals while we were still young. LOL
the netball court, which is too much to describe. i had my worst and best experience there.
i used to have very bad stage fright. not so much now i hope! =(
maybe it's just because i don't go pass tanglin everyday.
those days huh...
I was so noob lah, but i like my icelemontea bag siol! still nice =D
and my kappa de robe! woohoooo~

talking bout running, boobs can be such a burden sometimes.
sad but true...

So what exactly is flirting?

No comments:

Post a Comment