Sunday, October 18, 2009

I dread School! =(
1st week of school is super duper relax cus no tutorials
but i cannot imagine me chionging all tuts on the day of lecture once again.
I dread it. SUPER.

well, playing sims3 during exam period helped me achieve a better GPA though.
BUT! it's not gonna happen again. gonna work harder this sem cus it seem tougher

THIS HOLIDAY was the most fulfilling ever!! so far!
I did so many things, met up with so many people and spent so much money! wonderful!
Shanghai, Amanda,Sec sch, Netballers,Poly, 'Isham, Work, 'Isham's birthday.

GREAT! =D next month's cooler cus birthday month and 2nd anni! ho high ah~

ALL THE BEST TO my friends taking A's!!
meet up after exams for jit yong, yi da and kevin
MEET UP for class gathering for my ex 4e1 peeeeeeps! =D
Love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment