Monday, October 05, 2009

Recently had been very busy for me.
Work, hanging out with friends!
SO HAPPY COULD FINALLY MEET UP WITH AMANDA!!!
FINALLY AFTER SO LONG!!!
argh! but had to leave early cus had to eat out for dinner with my mum&bro

Didn't get to meet 'Isham for 3 days
and today he got trng.
so i'm in school now.
such a nice gf HOR. lol joke.

anw my complexion is cui now.
as in it was never good
but was doing good while i was in shanghai
come back also cui

birdshit drop on my leg 2 days ago
maybe more lucky alr

i need a haircut

i've got project to do and i didn't bring my pics or my list! ARGH! damn.
i think i'm dumb or what

I think i rock =)
bye.

Question of the day:
Money tears a family or make a family become closer?
hmmmm.... does it depend whether you are rich or poor?
rich=happy?
poor=sad?
can rich be sad and the poor be happy even without money?

No comments:

Post a Comment