Wednesday, December 16, 2009

#1000 Kudos to ME!

Hello guys, this is my 1000th post. how great.
Blogging IS part of my life, though i haven't been blogging often =(
sigh, okay today's my second day of common test.

1st paper was a goner.
2nd paper i had to cab to school because i thought my paper starts at 1.30
when it's at 11 instead. Shi Lin has never in my life be so careless/ben ben.
so no choice had to cab.
Thank god Taxi uncle was damn nice to chat to, and swear he is 1000000 funny.
and can think of the weirdest/random things to talk about.
That made me forgot i was late, until i reach NP!
wohoooo~ =D well, i managed to reach on time lah.
the paper was alright. not as tough as i expected.
hope to do well enough to cover my RFA. cui!
then again, not holding high hopes because this sem i've been oversleeping too often,
missed too many lessons. but it's ok, time to learn then!

ok friday is my last paper and hopefully i can make it for
Isetan's private sale though i dont really have something in mind.
Havent been shopping due to low cash flow!
&&& SUNDOWN MARATHON is gonna cost $50.
but definitely worth a try for 10km, first and the last? hmm maybe.
but a good experience.

Holidays I MUST:
meet up with clique
meet up my other pathetic 4
swimming and tanning is a must
I&E
DRIVING!!!! highest priority
and the most dreadful of all, projects =(
catch 2 M18 movies which is the sex!
oh ya, did i mention my first m18 movie was gamorra.
Some italian movie at picturehouse.
the movie was abit long, but except for the length, everything else was an eye opener
Betrayal, Italy, Man, Fight.
Because picturehouse don't allow eating and drinking,
and both of us didnt have our dinner, so we were starving like crazy -_-
but still, it's a great movie!! =DD
I WANT TO WATCH PIPPA LEE!! at europa! heh

so many things to do, so little time yet again.

gonna study audit now!
ok gonna be a forensic auditor check ppl got embezzled money, FRAUD! haha
opps =D

Congrats, spiritualjoy.bs you're the longest serving under Miss Chua Shi Lin
I will never abandon you =D
Thanks for listening to me all the time.
Always lending me ur 'space' for me to vent my anger and share my joy.
LOVE YOU! =DD

Happy 1000th post once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment