Monday, December 28, 2009

2010

I've got NO FEEL to countdown to 2010
though i can assure you that 2010 is gonna be way better than 2009.
2009 hasn't been good in general, even from the first day 01/01/09 i fainted in the train -_-
how cool.

so why not i just lock myself at home and do a msn countdown?
like i did years back!
but... because i have no feel doesn't meet i don't look forward.
2010 is awesome year!
because we've got
world cup =DDDD
YOG
attachment for me and isham on different sems how great...
and like i have the last 2 days to decide if i should take up the miotv football plan
shit head. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHETHER SINGTEL OR STARHUB
got the broadcasting rights for world cup!!
Go argentina =D i love you.

I need a major makeover. 1000 new pieces of dress!
high heels that won't hurt.
oh, mentioning that....
I fell in love with ... at first sight.
No la, not BC, it's MC!
Marie Claire! the wedge is effing nice
damage $60! =D
ok cny!

I super wanna go holiday now!

$ come $ come.

had futsal today.
sex! felt like queen cus when i get the ball nobody tackled me. hohoho
Teamed with Jiawei,Nic and Vic and 1 more i forgot the name.
not bad managed to receive and kick some balls =D
anw just realised something,
In netball we always look for open spaces. cus that's probably the best option to pass.
In futsal, we still look for open spaces, but this open space tries to be as close to the goalpost as possible. Because i forgot futsal can dribble.
so it's like even if you're open space, but so far away, might as well i dribble myself.
hmmm. not bad observation after one sem of futsal! no two sems soon.
i want to learn how to shooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment