Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Well pampered...

Today i had the best food and largest variety of food ever with Babe.
We had Kenny Rogers, Auntie Anne's, Egg tarts and i can't remember.
and also, ENDLESS shopping! I LIKE! =D
but didn't get much for myself, got a Crocs flip flop only.
Babe got 3 tops!
I like...

Apparently, something he did pissed me off totally.
He pointed middle finger at a stranger.
Really, this isn't that kind of doing from 'Isham,
or at least for the past 4 years i've known him.
It wouldn't surprise me if it's coming from my ex.
BUT 'ISHAM?!?!
What struck me was like... WTF are you doing?
Well, i jumped into conclusions even before i asked reasons why.

ok, so what happened was like long story cut short.
This ah pek ard 40+ with his wife and daughter.
was looking at me all the way, it was a long trip...
or at least he had proved that that act was intentional,
though I can tell you i didn't notice him at all!
and i wasn't wearing very revealing stuffs eh, i dunnoe why also!
(all according to Muhammad 'Isham, for exact details please approach him)
so 'Isham buay tahan, pointed middle finger straight to the face. LOL
anw he faces alot of problems like this. HAHA
I pretty, no choice! HAHAHA
but still better than him, surrounded by girls that have romantic interest in him.
HAHA hard for me siol, how to control, like that?
lose alr lor.

I wanna be pretty leh =( hais......




No comments:

Post a Comment