Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not so good christmas

Christmas isn't good this year.
It was the day God took someone away from me.

Sat went msia with mum and bro.
sometimes i think i'm very fortunate.
I'm loved by individuals. and im really grateful.
I don't have a proper family to begin with,
but i know my mum, my dad, my bro cares for me.
behind them, i know my godma and godpa cares for me
behind them i know my uncle,grandma and everyone else,
dearest and friends care for me.
tell me, i am blessed. =D
I couldn't wish my life to be more perfect the way it is now.
I am loving every moment of life.

Money really makes the world go round.
My family is taking the first step out of poverty(exaggerate la)
but really, i have many parts to play when i start working.
I've gotta be grateful for all those who've supported me thus far.
It's amazing yet a huge responsibility =D

I love all of you!

anw, i am out of work cus i got sacked. hahaha
didn't turn up too many times.
but anw, i don't need to work now!!
time to enjoy?

I love shopping!! =D

1 comment: