Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2013 sum it up

My resolutions for 2013 and how i performed:
#1 FAST, been procrastinating for 5 years, 4 rather. I need to work on this in 2013.
I think I tried and I failed, will elaborate further later
#2 EARN enough and INVEST

Yes! I earned enough, invested and investing and making a paper loss for now. collected my first ever dividend
#3 GET A HDB FLAT THIS YEAR
Yes! ready in 3 years
#4 at least 5 runs this year

Yes... I think I hit at least 7 runs this year
#5 go gym regularly

unfortunately... i failed this
#6 pass my ACCA level 2 papers

i failed this too. hoping to make up for it this year
#7 massive wardrobe makeover, need a new style for myself, new clothes, new make up ^^

I started going for facial, got lots of clothes, i think not so auntie anymore??? LOL
#8 sentosa more often

Nah... $4 quite ex hor. haha I think this year was a fail
#9 have a good year with babe

Oh well... failed...
#10 holiday with colleagues/friends!

Yes BKK, batam with colleagues and HK with yunz!

Based on statistics, nah. I only completed 50% of my resolutions...

This year I would say hasn't the best... Ups and Downs really...
Firstly I think i faced hiccups in work esp I made a very major stupid mistake.
At the same time I think I have learnt pretty much this year :)

I failed my last 2 foundation papers which I am really hoping to pass when the results are out in Feb
Then because of this I think i really studied for it this time round... haha

Isham and I had lots of disagreements/arguments this year
relating to my makeup/fashion/fats/complexion that I really cannot accept...
and ANOTHER GIRL whom he praised. I x2 cannot accept.
I hope none of this will happen again.
I was fasting for the first time anw, and didn't had time and the energy to workout/run after breaking fast
but was blamed for being fat. totally sucks right, then I decided not to fast.
Don't you think its very mean to do that to someone who is fasting for the first time?
plus, its your gf u are saying is FAT.
ok... cannot be so grumpy on new year :)
Hoping to work on that hope we overcome this in 2014

I also learnt a very hard lesson on money, because of that, I lost a good $5k which I can throw to do my Reno in the future, or investment Stupid enough but I have learnt, and be smarter. That is more important.

Of course... cannot always talk about the bad things,

This year I won 4th Prize lucky draw for D&D which is quite heng.
I am thankful for all the good things that had happened to me...
I went overseas w my colleagues and friends
Friend who sends me postcard while overseas!! HAHAHA u know who u are ad I KNOW u read my blog
All the rest of the things that Isham has done for me.
I think I came home earlier compared to last year's eve. Yay :)

Will need a few days to come out with resolution 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL READERS
have a awesome awesome year ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment