Thursday, January 23, 2014

suay maxxx

new year new wish new hope!!!
all the bad luck please GO GO GO AWAY!!!
may the besssstttttttt stay with me!!
HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!!

Feels like I am working feeding so many ppl at home
feeling damn pissed to be paying for air tickets for ppl.
fuck really FUCK MY LIFE!!!
i seldom use vulgarities so when I use it i must be really pissed :(
I feel burdened, i can't save money
let alone get married, save for reno, buy car, have kids...
EVERYONE thinks i am freaking rich so all become blood suckers .........
seriously... i can't live to please everyone.

I am not looking at getting my money back..
well at least i don't fall into a deep trap.
what I lost can be earned back
I will work hard
I will study hard

2 weeks to results zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment