Monday, January 20, 2014

Thankful

2014 has been an awesome start so far.
Within Jan alone, I have met my Pri sch friends, sec sch friends and next week my poly friends.
Childhood friend!! just missing my Kindergarten friends which shld be soon too :) 
Realised I have missed out so much >.< 

If there was really one thing that kept me going,
It has to be the people around me.
I cannot be anymore thankful for the friends I have growing up...
We don't meet often yet we could talk all day. its a girls thing i guess...
The bf who has been with me throughout my teenage... 
The god parents with their ever ending love and support
The mum for her homecooked food even after a long day at work
All these made up for all the lost family love. :)
You people keep me going...

My dream from young was to study enough to support myself
never hve to worry abt 3 meals a day
find a loving husband, or if u have a bad husband, don't give birth and let the kids suffer
never never follow the footsteps of my parents

God made me work hard for everything I owned,
Money, love, braces, studies
Please please don't take anything away from me.
If God puts you to it, he will put you through it!

Reflection week cus its alone time!!

Goodnight peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment