Thursday, July 20, 2006

aiya, i dont know what the heck i'm feeling right now.
i've fucking lost my motivation, and i have to find it back.
before i get kicked out of the team.
i've been slacking throughout today's training.
damn it.

sad? or happy(:?
i dont know! all i know.. life still has to go ON!

anw, didnt attend sch ytd.
and i bet solastri will be saying things abt me.
i'm nice enough to be back to pass edouard his wks, becus i'm holding on to it okay!
and she say till i like pon sch.
i've got an MC and medicine okay!

so sch was alright today. but was tiring lah!
i took 11pills ytd and today.
overdosage. DIE!
i dont give a damn actually.
i even ate chocos to relieve "stress"?
haha.

anw, our class won the most profitable & best publicity award.
we were thinking of getting the most innovative award though!
hmm. wells, anw GOOD JOB 3E1!

my heart and mind can't work together.
my heart stops me from doing anything my mind asked me to.

i need to get my motivation back soon.

and at the end of this post, its my turn to say HAIS.

hate me.

Happy 16th Birthday, PEISHI (:

No comments:

Post a Comment